Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, August 12, 2010

11/30/09 - Sleep Walking?

Forgot my dream, here's an old one I had that I posted in a message board:

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:32 AM

Double-posting only because it won't let me edit..



But I had a really weird dream that got even weirder when I woke up. I dreamt that my dog was scratching at the bedroom door, scratching, scratching.. It got annoying, because I was sleeping (in my dream), so I went over to the door to open it and my dog started pouncing up getting excited. My hair was in a ponytail, and I felt someone pulling on it. It was my dog, he kept pouncing up and grabbing at my hair and tugging at it. Once the door opened, he left and I went back into my bed. When I was all settled in bed, I started to feel pressure on my head and I tried to pick my hands up to feel my head to see if something was sitting on me or something, but my hands were really really heavy and I couldn't lift them. At this point I was gradually waking up outside of my dream, and my head still had the pressure feeling. I looked at my hands and they were stiff kind of.. It was weird.. I think I'm just getting a slight headache, but that dream was really weird, and kind of scary..

Another weird thing is that about a half-hour after I woke up, my dog came into the bedroom and started yipping at me because he wanted something, but I didn't know what he wanted.. It eerily reminded me of my dream.







Dog
  • To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. The dream dog may also represent someone in your life who exhibits these qualities. Alternatively, to see a dog in your dream, indicates a skill that you may have ignored or forgotten. To hear barking in your dream, suggests that you are annoying those around you with grumpiness and fussiness. The dream may also be analogous to your tendency of barking orders at people, instead of asking or talking kindly. Alternatively, barking refers to unhappy and disgruntled companions. To dream that a dog bites you on the leg, suggests that you have lost your ability to balance aspects of your life. You may be hesitant in approaching a new situation or have no desire to move forward with your goals. Alternatively, it symbolizes disloyalty.
    • Pulling
      • To dream that you are pulling something, refers to your burdens and struggles. You have difficulties accomplishing your tasks and goals. You need to unload and/or let go some of your responsibilities. Perhaps it is a relationship that you need to let go of. Consider also what or who you are pulling. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your "pull" or influence for some favor or decision.
        • Hair
          • To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health. It is indicative of your attitudes.


Bed
  • To see your bed in your dream, represents your intimate self and discovery of your sexuality. If you are sleeping in your own bed, then it denotes security and restoration of your mind. You may be looking for domestic bliss, for peace or for some form of escape.



Pressure
  • To dream of pressure, symbolizes stress and tension in your life. You are feeling overwhelmed, overworked, or overloaded. The dream may be telling you to take it easy. Relax.



Heavy
  • To dream that something is too heavy, symbolizes your burdens, work load and responsibilities. You are carrying too much on your shoulders and need to prioritize. Take a break and lighten up.
    • Arm
      • To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream, indicate your nurturance side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the pun "arm yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things or the pun "up in arms", representing anger and your readiness to argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment