Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23/10 - Playing Games.

I dreamt I was online playing this game. It was this thing where you had to click these items in a list that a family would pick at a grocery store. I remember clicking on a little "luggage" icon. There are items all over in the list, so you have to be careful with what you click.


Then I don't remember what I dreamt about, but I wrote this down:

"Sarah bought something from a store. Then later, Devin's parents and my aunt Erin go to some game show."





Computer Game
  • To dream that you are playing computer games, represent a situation in your waking life where you either win or lose. If you dream the game is over, then it indicates that something has come to an end. Consider the type of game and how it parallels your life.


Game Show
  • To dream that you are on a game show, suggests that you need to change some aspect of your life around. You may be experiencing feelings of uncertainty and what the future may hold. Consider the type of game show or the name of the game show. What are you playing for and what is its significance relative to your waking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment