Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, August 16, 2010

8/15/10 - Footer Became A Cannibal.

Dreamt I'm looking at a list. Either a grocery list or maybe it's a budget.


Then I'm on my way to LaCrosse with Devin to get to Pridefest, and I'm trying to call Dana to see if she's coming or not. Halfway there, we realize we forgot to bring Sarah with us, so we turn around.


Then I'm in my porch and I am playing the new Arcade Fire CD in a stereo. I seem to be taping something together, because I have tape stuck on the edge of something but I don't remember what I was taping, maybe a present. Then Devin's sister comes in and she complains that she's heard the same song on repeat too much. Although I blush, knowing I'm playing the CD, I hear the same song playing from across the street. I open the door, walk out, look across the street to see which house is playing Arcade Fire, but I cannot hear any music. It's all coming from inside the house.




Then I'm in Sportsman's Bar. I am drinking something at the bar and I walk away and sit at this picnic table. Sarah sits down next to me and tells me the grossest thing I have ever dreamt about in my entire life. First, she seems to think I remember that a woman was shot on my aunt's property. I nod my head, saying "Yeah? What about it?" And she then tells me that her friend, Footer, decided to take this woman's body home to chop her up and eat her. Like, make her into meat. Yeah. I look over at my aunt and she's sitting on another picnic table and she looks disgusted. Sarah tells me Erin is grossed out by all of it. I don't blame her. I was, too. Sarah tells me the name of the woman and the last name is so unique that I immediately knew it was an old classmate's sister. Anyways, Sarah walks over to use the bathroom and I'm all by myself. I don't tell anyone what I just heard, but I walk up to the bar to get another drink and I notice the bartenders (there's about five of them behind the bar, but they are in this room that looks just like my old childhood room, including the door with the stickers on it) look suspicious and they think I told someone else. They all grab me and take me into the room. When I get in the room, I'm in this big living room with these windows that (are closed) open up to bright sunshine, contrasting the dark room I'm locked in. When the bartenders leave, I see my dog and two dark grey kittens walking around. I walk to the windows and I notice they swing open like a screen door. I grab the kittens and set them carefully out. Then I grab my dog and set him out carefully. I crawl out the window behind my dog. When I'm outside, I notice I am outside my aunt and uncle's home in Warrens, WI. I tell my dog to run. He WALKS down the road. I keep yelling for him to hurry and of course at this point he decides to go to the bathroom. At this point, I run up ahead to see if the bartenders have caught on to our escape, and to hide behind trees. Finally he finishes pooping and walks over to me. I pick him up and we start running.



Disgust
  • To feel disgust in your dream, represents an unacknowledged or denied aspect of your own self. You fear confrontation. You may also lack the means to defend and/or protect yourself.


Escape
  • To dream that you escape from jail or some place of confinement, signifies your need to escape from a restrictive situation or attitude. Alternatively, it suggests that you are refusing to face your problems. You are avoiding the situation, instead of confronting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment