Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/30/10 - No Autographs, Please.

Dreamt I was back at my childhood home, getting ready for school. Some woman gives my sister and I homemade hot air balloons.


Then I notice I'm wearing a skirt, but my legs are hairy. I am embarrassed. I find scissors and I start cutting my dog Moses' hair for some reason. After his hair is cut, I walk down the street with Moses on a leash in downtown Tomah with my Aunt and mom and we head towards a bank. I notice this nervous man outside of the bank with a machine gun. I feel like I'd be rude if I didn't walk in the bank because he was holding the gun nearby, so I walk in, because I don't want him to think I'm refusing to go in because of what he's carrying. As if I felt I was being racist or homophobic or some form of bigotry or something like that. This guy was white, mind you. I just felt like "Oh, I'm in that situation, and I don't want to look like I'm not walking in just because he's got a gun." Or something. So we all walk in, and while walking in, I see that my dog's leash is stuck on the hinge that holds the door open and closed (and sometimes has bells or something to let cashiers know when someone enters). I take a few seconds trying to untangle the leash out of the hinge.

Now I'm in an airport and I notice Mary J Blige is walking a little bit behind me. I do a double take and she looks over, rolls her eyes, puts her hand up, and says "No autographs". I get flustered, because I didn't want her autograph and she just automatically assumed I wanted one. She seemed egotistical. Anyways, I snap back "I don't want an autograph, I was just trying to figure out why you look familiar."






Hair
  • To see hair in your dream, signifies sexual virility, seduction, sensuality, vanity, and health.


Gun
  • To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.

No comments:

Post a Comment