Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, August 1, 2010

8/1/10 -The Basement.

Dreamt I was in this dank basement and I was with a bunch of men. Then some other guy kidnapped these men, so I had to find them and help them escape.. I look everywhere in this basement, it has many rooms and is similar to my grandfather's basement. Finally I see this strange wall of yellow and pink insulation, and strangely I knew in my gut that I had to pull down on this string to turn a light on and push against this wall at the same time in order to open a hidden room. I opened the door and noticed three or four really wide grey cement steps that led to where the guys where held captive. The room was really really dark, though and in order to get to them I had to walk past this dark section of the room and I was too scared that the kidnapper was hiding in the shadows waiting for me. So I went back up the stairs into the basement, only the basement turned into an outside area. I grabbed a shovel that was nearby and decided to dig them out.. It only took a few times to make a good hole that opened up to this room they were in. I helped them all out and they disappeared from my view after that. I was alone outside on my parent's old property now. I noticed a shadow hovering over me and looked up and saw that my Quaker Parrot was out of his cage. He flew over me and onto this clothes line that was unbelievably high up. I talked to him for awhile, trying to coax him.. Then I command him to "Step up!" (this command is used when you want a bird to step onto your hand or finger.) He then flew down and onto my pinky finger.


- woke up, fell back asleep and dreamt this: -

Dad was driving and Devin was in the passenger seat. I was in the backseat singing along to music, and at one point, I sang something about how God doesn't exist. Dad craned his head around and yelled "WHAT?" and I mumbled something trying to cover u my tracks..




Basement
  • To dream that you are in a basement, symbolizes your unconscious mind and intuition. The appearance of the basement is an indication of your unconscious state of mind and level of satisfaction. It represents primal urges, animalistic desires and basic needs. The dream may also be metaphor for "abasement" or being "debased". Are you feeling humbled or unworthy? To dream that the basement is in disarray and messy, signifies some confusion in which you need to sort out. These are things that you have "stored" away or put aside in your mind because you do not know what to do with it or you do not have the time to deal with it. It may also represent your perceived faults and shortcomings.


Captive
  • To dream that you are held captive, suggests that you are feeling trapped in some aspect or circumstances of your waking life. You may feel trapped in your career, relationship or life in general. Alternatively, captivity dreams indicate something you are refusing to acknowledge or something that you are in denial about.


Stairs
  • To dream that you are walking down a flight of stairs, represents your repressed thoughts. You are regressing back into your unconscious. It also refers to the setbacks that you are experiencing in your life. If you are afraid of going down the stairs, then it means that you are afraid to confront your repressed emotions and thoughts. Is there something from your past that you are not acknowledging?
    • Darkness
      • To dream that darkness comes upon you, signifies failure in some work that you are attempting. Darkness is synonymous with ignorance, the unconscious, evil, death, and fear of the unknown.


Digging
  • To dream that you are digging, indicates that you are working hard to uncover the truth in a problem that is haunting you. You are overly preoccupied with trying to find out something about yourself, your reputation, or your self-identity. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are trying to get to the root of some issue. Or the dream may be a metaphor to imply an insult
.


Bird
  • To see birds in your dream, symbolizes your goals, aspirations and hopes. To dream of chirping and/or flying birds, represents joy, harmony, ecstasy, balance, and love. It denotes a sunny outlook in life. You are experiencing spiritual freedom and psychological liberation. It is almost as if a weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment