Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

?/?/? - Falling Into A Trampoline Field.

Didn't write down my dream again. I promise I will more often soon.


Here's something I posted in a message board, replying to a similar dream someone had:


And QueenofKings, that dream you mentioned reminds me of another dream I had when I was younger. I was sleeping on a cot at this point in my life, so it was a crampy bed, but I remember dreaming I was falling into this football field and I was super scared I would ... you know .. ker-splunky. Well, I ended up hitting the football field, but it was this huge trampoline. I ended up bouncing up into the air really high and falling back down again into it. I did this for awhile until I woke up and realized I was on the edge of my cot practically, about to fall out of bed.





Fall
  • To dream that you fall and are frightened, indicates a lack of control, insecurity, and/or lack of support in your waking life. You may be experiencing some major struggle and/or overwhelming problem. It may also imply that you have failed to achieve a goal that you have set forth for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment