Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31/10 - Symbol.

Dreamt I was helping my aunt do her homework. (She's going back to college). She used a very strange, unknown symbol on some chart. I don't remember what it looked like, just that I had never seen it before.

Also dreamt of Devin's extended family and that my sister and I started a band.




Symbol
  • To see an unknown symbol in your dream, indicates your ambivalence, confusion, or ignorance in a situation. Consider the shape of the symbol and what it reminds you of for additional significance.
.

Band
  • To see a band or play with a band in your dream, represents a sense of community and belonging. The dream may also be a pun on banding together and need for cooperation/unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment