Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7/21/10 - Money For Pop.

Sarah and I are going to high school again and we were at our old house looking around for quarters in every room of the house. We're looking for them so that we can buy pop at the cafeteria. For my lunch, I grab Lays potato chips and chocolate chip cookies. I still live with Devin, but Devin went to work. I decided to go to school because I was 'bored' without Devin there. I looked around for my Blessid Union Of Souls CD, but couldn't find it. I wanted it so I could play it on the bus on the way there. I gave up after awhile, I couldn't find it. Still looking for change, I noticed Mom had a pile of it on this entertainment center. She was counting out what she had, but said it was for a pack of cigarettes, so I felt bad asking for some, and she didn't offer me any anyways. Sarah found money but I still had no luck. Eventually I said, "Nevermind, I'm not going to school. I shouldn't be in school anyway." Sarah didn't understand what I meant, so I explained that I was too old, and had graduated years ago. I told her the year I graduated, and she finally remembered.





School
  • To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then the dream may just be a reflection of your daily life and has no special significance.


Money
  • To dream that you have no money, indicates a fear of losing your place in the world. You are lacking the abilities needed to achieve some desired goal. If you are borrowing money in your dream, then it suggests that you are overextending your resources. You are spreading yourself too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment