Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

7/20/10 - Robots and Weddings.

Wrote this down a little bit half-asleep:


"Wore this black/red thing. I was in the Shell Travel Mart (where my uncle worked once), trying this thing on. It was a black leather tube top, a red velvet cape thing, a red velvet skirt and black leather leggings. I remember looking at myself in a mirror, and noticed my legs were peeling (IN REAL LIFE, MY FEET ARE PEELING BECAUSE I GOT POISON IVY ON THEM; When I was changing (still in real life), I was actually surprised that my legs weren't peeling. I thought my legs really were peeling, it never occured to me I just dreamt it.) I didn't like the way the outfit looked at ALL in the mirror, but my sister told me I had to wear it in a wedding. There was a huge box in the middle of the gas station, and there were costumes in it. Suddenly this human-sized Alf costume comes to life and walks away from out of the box. The bad robot "Cromartie" (from Sarah Connor Chronicles (played by Garret Dillahunt) was inside the Alf costume. Sarah told me to hurry, because I was supposed to be in a wedding for some friend. I didn't want to wear this costume down the aisle, so I changed into a grey tuxedo. I then turned into this man. Then I walked down this aisle.. I must have been the 'best man', because I went down first, and then a black guy came down after me, also in a grey tux. I just now realize how ridiculous it was to have the groomsmen walk down the aisle - usually the brides do. Still, though, because I wore the tux and not the other red/black outfit, all the people on the pews were upset because of what I wore."






Peel
  • To dream that you are peeling something, represents the shedding away of old ways, habits and conditions. It may also mean that you are finally getting rid of and discarding unneeded exterior pretenses.


Wedding
  • To see a wedding in your dream, symbolizes a new beginning or transition in your current life. A wedding reflects your issues about commitment and independence.


Transsexual
  • To dream that you are transsexual, symbolizes your anxieties or ambivalence about masculine/feminine roles or passive/aggressive behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment