Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7/14/10 - Dead Animals, Dead People.

I've been camping this week.. So I've written in my journal all these dreams I had, and I screwed up the dates on some, so I'll try to get them right. I believe I had two dreams on the fourteenth.


- Niki (sister's old high school friend) died. Fell from ladder that was high up. It was in the shape of an upside down V. Then this guy gave me a guitar, and I accidentally broke a window and a glass. I must have been at this guy's house, because my boyfriend, his sister and their dad were all mad at me for breaking everything. Accidental or not. They made me leave, and wouldn't let me keep the guitar. I cried, grabbed a wad of money and started pulling out 20s, 50s.. I begged the guy to take the money, to pay for the damages. He took the money but everyone was still pissed at me.



- Animals in a field. Pokey-looking boar. Porcupine-like. Dog/fox with ribs sticking out of flesh. I remember Sara Quin was in this dream, too. Also, I had a camera and was taking a picture of a family and a ghost Niki was in it, following around her ex-boyfriend Ben. I remember explaining what happened to her (why she was a ghost) to Sara.





Break
  • To dream that you break something, indicates that changes are ahead for you. You need to "break" away from some situation and change the direction that your life is headed in. Alternatively, to break something suggests that you need to take things slower as in "take a break". Or the dream may be a pun on being broke. Are money matters weighing on your mind?


Money
  • To give or spend money in your dream, is analogous to giving love. You are looking for love.


Ghost
  • To see the ghost of a living relative or friend in your dream, signifies that you are in danger of malice acts by that person.


Bones
  • To see bones in your dream, represent the discovery of your personal, family, or cultural secrets. It is also symbolic of your underlying strengths that you have not yet recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment