Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, July 11, 2010

7/11/10 - Ice cream, dogs, hiding, victims.

This one is in pieces and pieces.

First: I remember being at this real elegant party. I was drinking champagne and wearing the dress I wore in Heather's wedding. For some reason though, at this party, anytime a glass is empty, you have to dance with someone. I looked down and noticed it was empty and thought how much I really didn't want to dance, so I woke up.

Same night, different dream: This is the one in pieces. I remember a lot, just not which order or any details.


I was at my aunt's home, she lived next door to where my parents did growing up. There was this ice cream machine in the house, and I grabbed this big bowl and filled it with strawberry ice cream, and topped it off with chocolate ice cream. My sister and some guy was there, and my sister and I left with our ice cream to go home, and the guy said he'd follow as soon as he was done. Back at where my parents lived, my sister and I chatted a bit and I kept thinking that because I couldn't see her dog Romeo at all, that he must have died. I kept thinking she was covering it up, that she didn't want to believe he died. I even accused her of lying when she said he was fine. Of course I had to look like an ass, because eventually he came out from behind a chair. Anyways, I noticed that guy never came back from getting ice cream, so I walked over real quiet-like. I hid behind trees even. I don't know why.


Then it changed drastically... I was this psychic that could transport into certain bodies and find victims of this certain killer that was on the loose. First, I was this guy, and all I remember telling the cop was that he was badly hurt. He needed medical attention badly, fast. He was on the floor covered in blood. Then I was this high school girl and she was in this robe sitting on a sink. She had cuts all over her. I don't know how I knew it, because nobody said anything, but I knew that this woman that was dabbing her with alcohol swabs was her teacher. They were in love. The teacher lasted awhile trying to clean the cuts on her chest, touching her breasts. Then I was this autistic teenage boy, and he was excitedly talking to this group of kids about something. He was really really happy. I woke up while he was talking.




Marriage
  • To dream of a marriage, signifies commitment, harmony or transitions. You are undergoing an important developmental phase in your life. The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself.


Wine Glass
  • To see a wine glass in your dream, represents happiness. It may also be symbolic of a pregnancy. If you break the wine glass, then it may denote a miscarriage.


Ice Cream
  • To see or eat ice cream in your dream, denotes good luck, pleasure, success in love and satisfaction with your life. You need to savor the moment and enjoy it. Alternatively, the dream may suggest that you need to cool off and not let your temper get out of hand.


Teacher
  • To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and are ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, a teacher relates to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may be going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment