Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, July 11, 2010

3/3/08 - Electrocution.

I could have sworn I wrote down my dream on 7/10/10, but I can't find any writings about it. So I'll go through one of my journals again.. Here's one from March 3, 2008. Here's the entry:


"... But anyways, two consecutive nights before that one, I had these strange dreams. We'll start with the first night. I remember being at the pond on the property I grew up on, and getting into this tiny submarine. The submarine was filled with water, though I wasn't having problems breathing underwater or anything. Then I knew I had to do this, but was also thinking "no freaking way" in my head, but I started testing these electrical currents by hitting buttons on the 'dashboard'. These currents kept zapping me in the chest like those defibrillator paddles do when being resuscitated. I woke up after about three shocks. The second night, I had a dream inside of another dream. First, I remember being in this beaten down wooden house. Rain was coming in through the practically bare roof. Then I got hit by lightning. Then I woke up (still dreaming) and our dog Tuffy was with me and it was still raining. I decided to take Tuffy for a walk and we walked outside of this building that was missing a wall. There was this small but steep hill (like a ditch) after the opening, and Tuffy and I tumbled into an electric fence! Gah! I keep getting electrocuted in my dreams. It didn't happen last night though, thankfully."



During this entry, I was having constant panic attacks, and it was always effecting my heart. I'm guessing I was having a panic attack while sleeping or something, that's all I can think of that could make those dreams happen. I didn't mention it in the journal, but I remember how much my chest ached after waking up from the first dream.. I swore I could almost feel the electricity running through, even..






Rain
  • To see and hear rain falling, symbolizes forgiveness and grace. Falling rain is also a metaphor for tears, crying and sadness. Alternatively, rain symbolizes fertility and renewal. If you get wet from the rain, then it indicates cleaning from your troubles and problems.



Roof
  • To dream that the roof is leaking, represents distractions, annoyances, and unwanted influences in your life. New information is slowly revealing itself to you. Something is finally getting through to you. Alternatively, the dream means that someone is imposing and intruding their thoughts and opinions on you.



Walls
  • To dream that a house has no walls, represents a lack of privacy. You feel that everyone is looking over your shoulder or up in your business.



Electrocution
  • To dream of an electrocution, indicates that the current course of your actions will lead to disaster. The dream also represents fear and the consequences of your actions. You need to be more aware of your surroundings and those around you.



Submarine
  • To see a submarine in your dream, indicates that you are cautiously exploring your emotions and unconscious feelings. You are guarded about certain emotional issues. Alternatively, the submarine indicates that you need to adapt a different perspective and new understanding of an issue. The submarine is a metaphor that you need to get down to the core of some situation or problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment