Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, July 9, 2010

7/9/10 - Dreamt About An Old Teacher.

Last night I dreamt I was dating one of my high school teachers. Yeah. Not sayin' who.

Anyways, I dreamt I was cleaning my house for this teacher to come over to.




Kind of... awkward. Anyways, I only remember little bits of the dream, and that I was scrubbing this black and white-checkered tile floor. Ha ha. I kind of remember a red convertible in the dream, too.





Date
  • To dream that you are on a date, represents your need for self-discovery and self-awareness. You are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself and acknowledging your hidden talents. Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance. The dream may also be a "rehearsal" for an actual date you have. It serves to overcome anxieties you may have.


Teacher
  • To see your teacher (past or present) in your dream, suggests that you are seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. You are heading into a new path in life and are ready to learn by example or from a past experience. Consider your own personal experiences with that particular teacher. What subject was taught? Alternatively, a teacher relates to issues with authority and seeking approval. You may be going through a situation in your waking life where you feel that you are being treated like a student or in which you feel you are being put to a test.


Mop
  • To dream that you are mopping, suggests that you are ready to let go something. It is time to release your emotions and express it in a productive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment