Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, July 30, 2010

4/24/02 - Nicknacks.


Forgot my last dream, here's an old one on my dad's birthday, too. I was just thinking about this dream a few days ago..


4/24/02


"I had the second worst dream ever. It started out with me and Heather in a church. Heather saw these nicknacks and picked one up, and was telling me it looked dumb. I kind of agreed, thinking it was pretty silly. We walked out of the church and came to my parent's garage, the door was open. There was a picnic table with a plate of hamburgers laid atop it. I remember seeing this girl I knew and I "wished" her to become a hamburger because I hated her. So she turned into one and was on the plate with the rest of them. Another guy I knew that I grew up with came up and was about to grab 'her', but I stopped him. Anyways, somehow I got into a really dark auditorium, and these teenagers were telling me to turn a light on. I do, but it's a small light, though sufficient. A teacher comes up on stage and he looks like my dad. The teacher started yelling at me, and at first I thought it was because I turned the light on, then I thought it was because I turned someone into a hamburger.. He tells me it's because another boy I grew up with, Brandon, was in an accident, and that the accident had alcohol involved.. And that somehow I was at fault. They did tests to see if I was involved as well. but I magically get teleported in front of this clothes line by the pond. I'm walking on a road with people walking towards me. I remember seeing all these people really dressed elegant-like. One old classmate was wearing this ugly blue dress, and another was wearing a prettier dark pink dress with the sleeves flared out and tied to the rest of the dress. I passed a few people who criticized me for my religion. I also heard someone say "Hi, Alyssa!" and they had passed me and was in a crowd of people, so I had to jump up to find it was my best friend from elementary school.. I go to walk again in the same direction as before, with everyone else walking the opposite way (towards me) and I see my mom. I try to catch up to her but my feet started to act like lead. Like they were anchors or something. So I tried to run and it got worse. I got even slower. So I tried to push myself from anything nearby and pull myself closer with other objects.. It worked, but it was a long process. Mom starts to leave but stops behind this building. I go into the building and it's this big building with little houses inside. I can see windows and doors, etc, inside the building. I look into one of the windows and I see this old man laying in a coffin. I somehow expected to see the girl I turned into a hamburger in a coffin as well, which is morbid, but she must have been still alive or something.. I go back to the church I was in at first and I notice this child with a scarred face is following me. I turn around to find mom but I notice the nicknack I saw in the beginning. I started crying really hard when I picked it up to look at it. I realized then that this nicknack belonged to the old man that died. I felt horrible for making fun of his nicknack when he had just died, and I had known nothing about him. I was also crying because I felt bad for what I did to that girl that turned into the hamburger. "






Hamburger
  • To see or eat a hamburger in your dream, suggests that you are lacking some emotional, intellectual, or physical component in order to feel whole again. You may be feeling unsatisfied with some situation or relationship. It is also symbolic of your experiences and how you need to learn from them. Look at the big picture.


Dress
  • To see or wear a dress in your dream, represents a feminine outlook or feminine perspective on a situation. You are freely expressing your femininity. If you are a man and dream that you are wearing a dress, suggests that others are questioning your sexuality. Or that you are feeling sexually insecure.
    • Blue
      • Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness.
    • Fuchsia
      • The color fuchsia represents mediation and your connection to your spirituality. You are letting go of old attitudes and welcoming a new change. This color is also associated with emotional stability.


Legs
  • If your legs are weak, then you may be feeling emotionally vulnerable.


Coffin
  • To see a body in a coffin in your dream, signifies that you are going through a period of depression. You may feel confined, restricted and that you are lacking personal freedom. There may be a dead or decaying situation or issue in your life that you need to address. It is time to end this situation or relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment