Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, July 29, 2010

7/29/10 - Terrible Friends.

I'm at the house I grew up in, outside. I'm hanging out with the kids I grew up with. My sister, Heather, Chelsey, Caleb, maybe a few others that were just strangers playing parts of friends. And just like while I was growing up, they're all ignoring me, pretending like everything I say they cannot hear. I get angry, upset. I walk into the house and see my mom is laying on the couch, watching a Freddy Krueger movie.. It is set in the desert, and there is a cowboy in the scene. I try to tell Mom how they were treating me, but the TV was kind of loud, so I turned the volume down but instead I changed the channel by accident. I fix it. I take my boots off and while doing so, the kids come in. I walk over to Chelsey and I yell at her for being a terrible friend. Then I go over to this other girl, one of the strangers, and tell her that it's no wonder she's visiting us all at my house, and that she doesn't have friends of her own, because she won't 'shut the fuck up about her boring self'. After yelling at the two, I suddenly wake up.






Ignore
  • To dream that you are ignoring someone or being ignored, represents some aspect of yourself which you are not paying enough attention to. Perhaps you are overlooking something. Alternatively, it may reflect your real waking experiences of being ignored by that person.


Movie
  • To dream that you are watching a movie, suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are living vicariously through the actions of others. Consider also how the movie parallels to situations in your waking life. Observe how the characters relate to you and how they may represent an aspect of yourself.
    • Freddy Krueger
      • To see Freddy Krueger in your dream, represents your fears and the rejected aspects of yourself. You are refusing to acknowledge those negative parts. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are desperate to get a grasp of a problem or situation. Dreaming of Freddy Krueger also implies that you are feeling neglected.


Yelling
  • To dream that you or someone is yelling, represents repressed anger that needs to be expressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment