Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, July 22, 2010

7/22/10 - Dad Is Pissed.

Devin and I were standing on a street in Tomah. Two kids, both boys, come over with their dad marveling at the teal Mustang that we own. They ask to take a ride in it. We allowed. So Devin is driving me, this father, and his two kids. We start heading for Minnesota and the family is replaced by my dad. He's in the back seat all chipper to go visit his dad in Minnesota, and we drop him off eventually. When we get to Mom's, we find her drunk, half asleep on her mattress and half-naked too, thankfully she had a sheet over her though. She is on the phone with Dad, yelling at us about why we didn't bring Dad back with us. I am so embarrassed immensely with her intoxication and nudity, that I tell Devin to go into a different room. Then I tell Mom that we'll pick up dad, even though he didn't tell us to pick him up right away or anything. (Dad really was mad, and he really did want to come back home.) Mom tells Dad that we'll head back right away, but he says "Forget it," and hangs up. Then I woke up.




Driving
  • To dream that you are driving a vehicle, signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life.


Telephone
  • To dream that you are having a telephone conversation with someone your know, signifies an issue that you need to confront with that person. This issue may have to do with letting go some part of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment