Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, July 23, 2010

7/23/10 - Toot Toot!

Sorry for the past-tense, present-tense switches I do. I wrote this at points word-for-word out of my journal, which is in present tense. Though I also edited the story to make sense out of some of the things I wrote that were nonsense, so that was in past-tense.


Dreamt:

I'm in a hallway.. I'm with a group of people.. My stomach makes a growling noise, and someone mistakes it for gas, ha ha ha. Sooo funny. Not. Anyways, they ask if I was the one that did it, and for some reason I say "Toot toot!" and pull an invisible cord acting as a train whistle. I must be just as much of a weirdo in my dreams as I am in person. That's all I can think of. I leave the hallway, as if I was in an airport or something, waiting to get on a plane. I finally get in the plane, but it's tiny. It's got one seat the size of a back seat in a car, and there is one other person with me on the plane. She's an old childhood friend of mine. She puts her seat belt on, but for some reason I don't have time to get mine on and we're starting off. We're flying above Vancouver, it's barely morning, dark still.. Lit up buildings.. The plane starts to flip around, and I start to fall out of the chair, etc, so I grab my seat belt and hold on while we go upside down for a second. I'm dangling from the seat belt, holding on for dear life. When we get back to the normal position, I quickly fasten my seat belt before we flipped again and again. Then I wake up, but I'm still dreaming. I'm in a city, in the back of a truck, I'm Derek (Brian Austin Green), from Sarah Connor Chronicles. Then I turn into myself at some point and I'm looking for clothes to wear, because apparently my sister and I are back in high school or something...


Dream takes a different turn, don't remember how.

In car. Devin & me talking about stuff. Driving down a road in woods. We got out of the car and started walking towards a town. All the buildings were rotted and looked as if they were bulldozed or something. It was just cement foundation and styrofoam acting as walls. A bunch of homely-looking cats were eating the styrofoam. Styrofoam is stained red, like blood. House is not there, though. Just an inch of the walls left, eaten away. There is a decrepit, shaved cat eating at the bloody styrofoam. I want to turn around and go another way, because the cat scares me. It looks diseased and I feel bad for it. We go back to our car, which is parked back in the woods.. As we get near the car, two men are trying to steal the car. I get towards passenger's side and try to push the guy in the driver's seat out. I wake up, but I'm still dreaming. In my dream, I start to write down what I dreamt, but I grab a book instead. It's the book Girl Interrupted. Magically, the blonde with the anorexia problem in the film appears with another girl next to her. I notice the blonde is wearing a really tight, bright teal shirt. Let's just say the room must have been cold.



Ironically, I have a really strange interpretation for the cat scene... You just don't want to hear it, trust me.



Helicopter
  • To dream that you are in a helicopter, indicates that you are living beyond your means. You need to slow down and not try to please everyone. Alternatively, you may be experiencing a higher level of consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.
    • Upside Down
      • To dream that you are upside down, suggests that there is some situation or problem in your waking life that you need to straighten you. It may also mean that your initial assumptions were completely opposite of what you thought.


Wall
  • To dream that a house has no walls, represents a lack of privacy. You feel that everyone is looking over your shoulder or up in your business.
    • Blood
      • To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments.


Cat
  • If you are afraid of the cat in your dream, then it suggests that you are fearful of the feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment