Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, July 25, 2010

7/25/10 - Riding Bikes and Feeling Guilty.

I'm in Mather, WI (where my mother grew up). I am riding bike with this group of people. A lot of kids in my elementary class that lived near Mather are riding bike with me. There are only about five or six of us riding bike. Anyways, we're all in a line. I'm second, behind this guy that seems to be in command. He tells us to stop and I stop perfectly behind him, with maybe three feet between us, but the others behind stop harshly, hitting me from the back and colliding into each other. The weather looks really bad, too. The clouds are low and heavy, like a tornado will jut out at any time. I think to myself how lucky I am to live in Oakdale, where no tornados ever appear.


Then I'm in Sportsman's Bar, where my sister Sarah works. I have a bunch of things with me (is this an interpretation as me having "too much baggage"? I notice I'm always carrying so much stuff that are too much at times..). Devin has to work in the morning, so I start grabbing my things to head out the door, but my sister gets mad at me for leaving.



--- In reality, the night before, I was at my mother's (my sister lives with her, and their apartment is above the bar), and I was leaving to go home since Devin worked that morning. We were heading out of the parking lot when Sarah stopped us and tried to chat a bit, but we were in a hurry to leave so I had to cut her short (hehe, no pun intended - she's a shorty). I remember getting into the car and thinking "She's probably pissed at me for leaving without saying much to her.." I felt awful, but I knew Devin wanted to go home. Anyways, maybe that part was just my guilty subconscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment