Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bruno's Pelvic Thrusts.

Dreamt I was at Cranfest and I noticed Devin was wearing his snowboarding boots. I laughed and told him he could wear those and be Mario on Halloween. Strangely Devin started becoming Mario and we both somehow transported to a store. It was this long hallway filled with things on the walls to buy. We're looking for things to go with his look. Then I start walking off and tell him, quite giddily, that I could be Toad or Princess Daisy. I start skipping off down the hallway and Devin picks me up and I notice this sailor hat that I HAVE to try on, so I yell for him to take me back. He sets me down and I run over to try it on, but this Angelica Houston look-a-like snatches the hat before I get a chance. I grab a different hat to try on so that I don't look like an idiot and I look at myself in a mirror to see how I look. Suddenly Angelica Houston turns into Bruno (the movie about that flamboyant german guy) and I shit you not, he pelvic thrusts me like five feet out of his way so he can look at himself in the mirror. PELVIC thrusts me out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment