Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Matters.

Dreamt my family was getting dolled up to go to one of Devin's family's parties. We were all in a house getting ready. At one point I notice my aunt Heather has really long wavy hair and my other aunt Erin took a picture of her. She looked really young and almost model-esque. Though definitely more 80s-model than modern-day. Then my aunt Heather started talking about how unfair it is for women who can't have babies.


* Probably dreamt this because I'm constantly wondering whether I can have children or not. At one point, in real life, I remember how difficult it was for my aunt Heather to have children. Eventually she had to go to a fertility clinic. She now has two very adorable boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment