Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Miss You Terribly.

Dreamt people were dying. I was outside by my parents' garage with Devin. He turns to me and tells me he thinks he's dying, too. He slowly falls to the ground and lays down. I lay next to him. We're right in front of the garage door and I hold his hands and watch him as he slowly dies. I tell him that I only ever loved him and maybe one other (WHY I mentioned another, I don't know. I guess I'm a bitch in my dreams..), and that I'll miss him terribly.

Then I'm in my parents' kitchen. It seems like a few hours had passed, although it feels like Devin's funeral is taking place or something. I'm with a few people talking and we're all in somber moods. I look out the kitchen window and see the garage. I look at where Devin was and there was nothing there except a bunch of hats. I think to myself that I really need to go outside and try to find out what hat Devin wore, because I want to keep it for myself. As a memory of him.



I also had a small dream in which I was at Wal-Mart and I passed this heavy, bulky thing with a balloon tied to it and I accidentally bumped into the thing. Instead of the thing falling over, it started floating up. I quickly grabbed it and tried to find ways to keep it from floating without getting anyone's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment