Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sara Quin - Super Hero.

Dreamt Sara Quin wrote this graphic novel and that it kind of became a part of my dream. I saw Sara on this roof dressed all in black (not like, super hero lycra outfits or anything. To be honest, it very well could have been black denim jeans and jacket. :lol: ) and she had superhuman powers and strength. She had this slight evil-vibe but I think she was a good person. She was fighting this other guy on the roof and they were kind of fighting quite obnoxiously. Bashing each other into things and breaking shit. Eventually she won the fight and the guy's body disappeared. Then she starts narrating my dream. I see this wedding and I hear her talking in my dream, inside my head, but not directly in the dream. I saw this teenage Sara-looking girl with super long hair dressed in this white ruffly dress walk out and Sara started narrating in the dream something about how she was about to meet another person with superhuman powers. Then a little girl that is dressed similar to her and has the same long hair and same brown eyes (the only difference if any is maybe a decade in age. This little girl was probably 5 or 6, while "Sara" looked to be about 17 or 18.) The dream ended with a camera zoom into the girl and then the 'camera/my view' stopped moving and let the girl and Sara both walk down the aisle, away from view.

No comments:

Post a Comment