Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, February 21, 2011

Beam Me Up, Scotty.

Dreamt I was with my sister Sarah and our friend Heather and that we made a robot. They wanted to go get something for the robot and I was about to follow but I noticed my bird CL and he was really hungry and thirsty and looked weak. I gave him food and water.

Then I was on this spaceship with Devin and some other woman. (Possibly Tegan Quin?) I don't really remember but in my notes I wrote that it could have been hear. Devin was flirting with some other woman (not the one that may have been Tegan) and it pissed me off. I was playing poker with two girls I used to be friends with and I ended up losing the game. Then somehow all three of us (not the woman he was flirting with) were being followed by these bad guys wearing these long robes and their faces were shadowed by hoods. They were following us because I lost at the poker game. We got into this elevator and Devin tried to teleport is to safety (a la "Beam Me Up, Scotty") but the transportation wouldn't work. The way it worked was that we would huddle together in a hug, but whenever we would disappear, we would re-appear in the same place. The elevator opens and we rush around down a hallway and I grab this card that looks kind of like a credit card and I slide it into this machine but it's taking forever to start up. (This machine could have possibly been a transportation device I'm guessing). It was taking forever so we decided to go into this cafeteria, hoping we could get lost in the sea of faces. When we walk into the cafeteria we all look different. Tegan and I are dressed like men and are sporting these short wigs and Devin is in a long wig and wearing women's clothing. The guard also comes in dressed like a woman as well when he is clearly a man. He looks over at us and notices out actual hair poking out of our wigs but he doesn't do anything because he feels silly dressed like a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment