Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Radio Announcement.

Dreamt I was with family and that my cousin Mel was telling us that her two birds died. Then my mom told my sister and I that she was getting married to this guy she has been seeing. We're happy for her, although at first my sister wasn't. Then I'm this actress that hasn't acted in awhile. I look a bit like Kate Hudson in my dream, so maybe I was supposed to be her. Anyways, I am on the roof of my dad's chicken coop (when I was younger my sister and I would climb a ladder and sit up there and watch my dad and his friends party down the hill by our pond, so maybe I was visiting my home and trying to do the things I once did). I jumped off the roof and landed perfectly fine. Then I started walking up to the house and could hear the radio playing. I heard an announcer say, "Alyssa Oppelt's father passed away last month and.." I didn't hear the rest. I wasn't surprised when I heard the news, so I guess I knew about this. Anyways, I was in a somber mood and walked around towards the front yard and stopped by my mom's old green car she used to drive. It was open and that was where the radio came from. I turned the radio off and noticed an old necklace I wore when I was younger (in the dream. Not in real life..), so I picked it up. One of our bedroom windows was open, so I looked for a skeleton key to open the house door with, but couldn't find one. I kept walking to the front yard and saw my mom and sister cleaning up the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment