Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, December 10, 2010

Mouse In My House.

* I need to explain why I dreamt this and why it scares me. I found out we have shrews in our basement, and this wouldn't have scared me if Devin hadn't told me that the shrews will eat the mice that die in the mouse traps we have down there. Also, about a week before I found out about said shrews, I was grabbing my phone charger that fell behind my bed and swear something small lashed out at me. Shrew or mouse, I don't care. They're both on my shit list now.


Dreamt I was at my parent's old house in the bedroom I stayed in. I was grabbing clothes and I see this mouse (scared at the sight of my ugly mug, perhaps) and he flies from the dresser to the wall and then shimmies himself around to the door and out into the living room. I run out to the living room (with caution in case the mouse is in the room still) and see the musicians Tegan and Sara Quin. After calming myself down a bit, I tell them what happened.




LOL, I love this short film.. Zack Kahn is incredibly brilliant. You should check out his parodies:


1 comment:

  1. hi. someone just randomly forwarded me this link. thank you so much for the super kind words. mad love from the west coast. :)
    peace.
    z

    ReplyDelete