Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On My Own.

Dreamt I was in a car with my sister Sarah and aunt Erin. We were listening to Tegan and Sara (actually, we were listening to this on CASSETTE, fyi.). At some point I randomly mention how horrendous Katie Holmes' version of On My Own was (she sang this on Dawson's Creek). They badly want to hear it, because.. well, we have no life and they wanted to have a laugh. For some reason, I have the song but we keep playing the wrong one. Erin takes out another cassette from her glove box and I look at it and for some reason I see "Are You Ten Years Ago" and I think this is the song that Katie Holmes sings bad on. (Eep. In reality, I really do like this song.) Then the song "A Teenager In Love" by Dion & The Belmonts plays and it starts skipping. I wake up to the song actually skipping in my CD player.



No comments:

Post a Comment