Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Poor Little Ham.

Before bed, I had hot chocolate and two chocolatey cookies for a midnight snack. Perhaps chocolate induces some form of torture in dreams..


Dreamt I was in a car with Devin and his family. We were swerving around curves, etc, in farmland areas. I noticed this small, burgundy shed following us, going across the road and down the hill that was beside the road. At first I thought the shed was on wheels or something, but began to notice a rope tied around it. When the terrain got too rough, I noticed the shed was breaking in places. Then I heard a squeal coming from the shed, though it almost sounded more like a baby screaming. I noticed that the rope that was attached to the shed was coming from this slaughterhouse. I started freaking out. I looked at the shed that was falling apart in places and by now the roof was off. Inside the shed was this huge cooked ham in this roasting pot. (I don't know why this "pig that was squealing" was a cooked ham, but that's what I saw.) Anyways, the shed reached inside the slaughterhouse and I could hear the sound of blades sawing into the poor.. ham. I started bawling in the car and Devin's sister tried to cheer me up and pat me on the back. Woke up to hearing Devin watching some movie where a woman was screaming maniacally.

No comments:

Post a Comment