Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Jail Cell

I'm sick..

Dreamt I was taking my temperature but that the thermometer would not stay in my mouth long enough. When it finally beeped saying it was finished, I checked it and it was at 99.something.

Then I was in this prison visitation/trial. It was more set up like a I was supposed to pick someone out of a lineup, only they were all in on it. The guy on the left started moving his bare feet around (he was sitting in a chair, in handcuffs, and was wearing bright orange clothing). I noticed he was fidgeting with his toenails. Suddenly I see something underneath a nail and I sense it's something that will help him unlock his handcuffs. I tell Tegan Quin, who happens to be beside me, and she tells me to go get help. I rush over to this guy that looks like Tom Waits when he played in Bram Stoker's Dracula. He's a janitor and is cleaning jail cells on the opposite side of this big room we are all in. At first he can't hear me very well because his hearing is bad, but eventually he understands. I go back to where Tegan was but she and the rest of the people I was with are gone. Apparently the bad guy had taken them somewhere. I see the bad guy come at me so I run down this hallway and into this bathroom and try to lock the door but I somehow end up UNlocking it instead, so he walks in and puts me in a jail cell with Crystal Bowersox from American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment