Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Lazy Fat Trucker In Me.

Dreamt I was standing in my parents' driveway. There was a pinball game spinning around in the air (as if being forced into Earth's gravitational pull). It kept getting closer. More games kept spinning and falling into the road. In my head I'm thinking these games were bought and they were being shipped from a store this way. I walk into the house and I go into the kitchen. There is this cartoon version (I have never in my life ever remember dreaming in cartoons, mind you) of Bruce Springsteen. He was showing off his ass in his jeans. Then he'd follow me around the house singing like Elvis with his hips swaying. At first I thought Bruce was acting too much like my boyfriend's dad, trying to get attention all the time and everything by being goofy, so I ran away and told Bruce to leave me alone. Then my boyfriend's dad does show up and I realize I'm dreaming so I try to switch dreams. I turned myself into a really fat, lazy semi driver to get away and woke up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment