Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, December 6, 2010

It's A Truck, It's A Raft, It's A Sled..

Dreamt I was in this truck with this guy that looked slightly like Devin and also two women, one that looked a lot like Kate Hudson and the other that looked like the woman Mel from the movie Inception. We kept listening to this CB radio trying to know where these bad people were that we were hiding from. Then the truck switched to a raft in a river (that occasionally changed settings and the raft would be in this hallway, but still we couldn't get out of the raft (kind of like when you were little and you pretended the floor was lava..)). The guy we were with fell asleep and I started kissing the Kate Hudson look-a-like. Then we cuddled and she put her hand down my pants. Suddenly the raft disappears. I'm only with the guy now and we're trying to find Kate, but now she looks like Tegan Quin (or at least this is who I'm looking for now). I'm walking down this hallway and see her on the other side of the room. I start running towards her (and eventually lose the guy because he's slow as molasses) but stop because my shoes are uncomfortable. I see these comfy-looking shoes on this table and start changing shoes. When I get one shoe on, I notice that the pair I was wearing this whole time are so adorable and that I want to keep them even after I wake up from this dream (at this point the dream became lucid). So I take the new shoe off and put the old one back on. Then I notice Tegan is gone from across the room so I turn back to the hallway we were all in and start walking that way to find her. I start walking past this door and this guy that looks like the artist Bob Ross (only with slicked-back hair, not poofy hair) grabs me and drags me into this real quiet library. Everyone is silent, though heavily attentive, while I shuffle in after Bob Ross. Then he takes me to these desks in the back of the library room and there are very important people sitting down with papers in front of them. They look up at me like they expected me to come. They also look evil. I tell them that I've lost someone and I can't find them, start walking away with my hand on my forehead, trying to act calm. Then I start running. Bob Ross follows, but he's a nice guy. We both go outside and he shows me this sled and gets in, tells me he'll try to find her in it. My mind goes all fuzzy and instead of seeing my own point of view, I see the Kate-but-now-Tegan in front of a bunch of paparazzi. She takes a few photos for them and then she walks into this opera theater, my vision keeps following her until she walks into the area where the stage is. Then I see "myself" (I don't look at all like myself, though. I look like Emily Browning (Ghost Ship, The Uninvited) wearing this weird dress. It's this pink and yellow feathery gown. I sit down on this red velvet circular chair. Then this girl sits down next to me and she looks like Lacey Chabert. She holds my hand, puts her head on my shoulder.. Tries her best to comfort me. She asks me if I want to go dancing and suddenly the room turns into a psychedelic pink, green, and orange glittery room. It looks the set of Flip Wilson's show. I realize now that I'm dreaming and try to open my eyes to wake myself up from the corny dream. The first time I blink, I see wallpaper of some sort, then I woke up on the second blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment