Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It "Felt" Too Real.

Still sick!


Dreamt I was in my parents' old house. I could fly/float from one piece of furniture to the next. I landed on the TV (an old console one) and that a pile of movies and christmas cards toppled over, only to have them fall in a perfect pile again on the floor. I found it odd, but didn't think anything of it that I was dreaming, which I normally do in situations like that. Also, I noticed I could control things so well that I thought I couldn't possibly be dreaming because it all felt too realistic. I'm writing "felt" in bold because for some reason I happened to be Lily Munster in the dream and my husband was John Goodman. We were both musicians going through a divorce.

No comments:

Post a Comment