Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Exorcist.

Dreamt I was in this house that was Cherish's and Monte's (Devin's sister and her fiance). I was going through shelves and organizing things into their correct places. I had the drawers out of their shelves and they were on this bed that was in the living room. Next to the shelves were all these extremely colorful statues and nicknacks. I guess it was early, early morning and I had drank the night before. Also, it seems Devin and I had broken up but I was still friends with Cherish, because she understood why I was drunk. She came out of her bedroom and I asked her if I woke her up and I was sorry if I did. She told me I was loud last night from drinking too much and I apologize and tell her that I can see things. I point to the statues and nicknacks on the bed and tell her I've been seeing three kinds of ghosts. The nicknacks are all shaped and painted to look like the ghosts. I had made these statues and nicknacks the night before, going crazy from all the hauntings. (This is where it gets weird. When I mention to her what the ghosts look like, they kind of appear behind me and when I turn to look, they disappear in a puff of smoke.) I tell her that the first ghosts that started haunting me was of an old woman. (She kind of looked like Anne Ramsey of the film Throw Momma From The Train). The next ghost I was haunted by was this creepy old man with dark circles around his eyes. (He reminded me of a character from the film Haunted Honeymoon, but I couldn't find the right guy when I looked up pictures). Then I pointed to this hand-statue and explained that the third thing that haunted me was that whenever I laid down in bed, a bunch of these hands would appear and start pushing me into the bed, attempting to suffocate me. Then the dream switches to the past and I'm rollerskating down this crowded street in bad weather and eventually I spot Devin, so I skate over and we start walking. (I'm not roller skating anymore.) It seems a tornado might blow through and someone tells us to find shelter, so we go into this broken down and abandoned building. Devin disappears and I am with this person that looks like a mix between AJ Langer (of My-So-Called Life) and Tegan Quin (lol, I know they look nothing alike, but they kept changing into each other throughout the rest of the dream) and there is also another person with us. This other person is going to try to give me an exorcism to rid the ghosts/demons that are afflicting me. I notice that I'm wearing this short black dress and black knee-high stockings. We get to this bedroom that is blackened from a fire and really grimy (AJ Langer/Tegan is carrying me). The exorcist tells me to lay in this bed to call forth the ghost-hands so that she can expel them from me. I start to lay down, but Tegan/AJ Langer sits down first and pushes me onto her lap so that I'm technically not laying down yet. She doesn't want the ghosts to appear and try to kill me. Meanwhile the exorcist was setting things up and once finished she tells me that we are ready to begin. I freak out and sit up in Tegan/AJ Langer's lap and hug her tight. Then I lower myself down onto the bed and I and AJ Langer/Tegan are both crying hysterically and I start feeling the hands trying to suffocate me by pressing me into the bed. Suddenly everything changes and my dream switches to two women (that look like Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson) having sex. Alyson was wearing exactly what I wore. Then the vision of them gets blurry and further away and it seems to be a movie that is on this television at an airport. I am standing in the airport watching the TV and wondering how on earth this is suitable to show in such a public and child-friendly area like an airport. Then my dream became lucid and I blamed myself, wondering how I could allow a sex scene on television with all kinds of children around in my dream. I woke a few seconds later.


No comments:

Post a Comment