Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Possession.

Dreamt I was walking up to this abandoned, broken down house. It was a white house with the paint peeling off in places. I was instructed by this man that looked like my late great-uncle Walt to kill this evil little girl (that looks like Tina Majorina when she was in Corrina Corrina) that was haunting this home. To explain: I'm not in reality (in the dream, that is), I am in this other "dream realm", perhaps in the mind of this child. Maybe I took this task and I am inside the girl's subconscious and trying to help her or something that needs to get rid of this evil being. The girl had telekinesis and she was a hellion. When I started in the dream realm, I started at the corner of the street. Next to me were these two dollhouses. One looked just like the house I would enter, the other looked newer but torn up as well. I slowly walked up to the house, I knew evil lurked inside. I climbed slowly into the house through a window and she appeared at once as half-smoke, half-human. I fought with her for awhile and finally she blew up into ashes. I put her ashes into a bag and was told by this man (that was coercing me subconsciously) to go upstairs and look for money. I crept slowly up the stairs, still worried that her spirit lingered in the house. I found wads of $5s, $10s and $20s and I put them in my pocket. Then I keep walking and I notice her bedroom door is open. I don't go in, but I throw her ashes into the bedroom and I start to walk away but I notice in the corner of my eye that the ashes turned back to smoke. The smoke lingers down the bed and underneath. I get scared and start running down the stairs. I get to the window I crawled in from and I start crawling back out. When I get all the way out, she slams her half-smoke/half-human body into the window and it shocks me to the core, so I fall. This would have been fine if the dream realm hadn't transformed where we were at. Suddenly the house was in the air and I fall onto this branch in a tree. All the while as she slammed into the window and I fell onto the branch, I turn into the little girl (physically, not mentally).


No comments:

Post a Comment