Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, December 10, 2010

The Evil Couple.

Dreamt I was pregnant and in the closet at my parent's old house. I was putting clothes on and Devin kind of pushes me or something, and I say that it's unsafe for the baby. Then, during the day, Devin and I are walking from the old house to my Grandma's old house (just down the driveway). Mine and Devin's outside dogs got out of the fence and wandered off somewhere and I also couldn't find my dog Moses. I thought he was mad at me because I was pregnant and he wanted to stay being my 'baby'. When I get to my Grandma's, I notice two cars in their driveway. A red truck and a black hatchback. I elbow Devin, confused. An old couple get out of the truck and they walk up to us. The guy introduces himself and asks us if we've ever met Doug (my dad). Apparently my dad is throwing a party at the house (and also, apparently he and his girlfriend are living at my grandma's now). I say yes, I have met Doug (I don't mention he's my dad, though). By now, the old couple got younger. Maybe in their mid-to-late-fifties. About my dad's age. The guy gets a weird look on his face and says, "He's okay. But I heard he was gay."

I'm fuming.

I snap back that even if he was, it wouldn't make him any different than if he wasn't. The guy gets angry with me for responding this way.

It's nighttime now and I am walking with my sister Sarah, who's behind me with her hands on my shoulders, my mom, with her hands on my sister's shoulders, and my dad's girlfriend, with her hand's on my mom's shoulders. (FYI, this would never happen. My mom and my dad's girlfriend have never met and never intend to.) We're scared of the dark and walking back to the old house because it's the only house with electricity on. (In real life, both houses are abandoned now.) I get to the front door and reach for the light switch just inside. I turn around and Mom and Joanna are gone. Sarah and I walk back around the house towards the driveway and see people crouching behind a car. I notice the older couple has both Mom and Joanna on the ground and they are trying to kill them. The woman has Mom and she's mutilating her fingers. The guy has Joanna and he's just forcing her into the ground at the moment. My sister and I are full of dread and can barely move. She has scissors on her and I grab them from her and first I try slicing across this guy's back to make him stop, but he won't. So then I start stabbing him and I start yelling for my dad as loud as I can, but realize that my dad is half-deaf, and unable to hear me no matter how loud I was. Then I worry this evil couple has killed my dad and now they're killing his girlfriend and my mom. The couple kind of has my mom and Joanna underneath the car, this is why we can barely reach anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment