Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stray Cats

Dreamt I was editing a video that was in black and white. Then I was walking around in the town I grew up in (Warrens) and I ran into an old crush. He ended up giving me a kiss on the cheek and I felt that I was cheating on Devin by him kissing my cheek, so I hid from Devin in Wal-Mart. I was crouching down behind racks ofclothes and everything.. Then somehow I get to "the upstairs" in Wal-Mart (I never saw a Wal-Mart with an upstairs, but ooookay ) and climbed out a window and saw "my husband's" car. Suddenly I'm married? I don't know. I watched the movie My Cousin Vinny that morning, so the car was the burgundy one and the "husband" was a young Joe Pesci. I walked across the roof of Wal-Mart and into another window and ended up in an apartment. It was christmas. There was a tree up, ornaments, presents, stockings, even a fireplace. It felt homey. I looked out the window again and it was pouring outside (rain, not snow) and there were stray cats all over the place trying to get into the house any way they could.

No comments:

Post a Comment