Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, December 10, 2010

Two Bratty Sisters.

I'm in my grandpa's house, in his kitchen, and there are a bunch of garage sale items out. Two little bratty sisters are hogging this bag of stuffed animals I want to go through (because there is an adorable blue elephant wearing a navy suit that I badly want, but the asshole parents are thinking about buying the whole bag of items), so I walk past them and look around for something else. Then I see this weird contraption that acts like a swing. It has this foot-pajama fabric attached to it with The Beatles all over it. It plays Beatles songs. It seats two kids. I like it. Devin's mom asks me if it's possible I could take apart the fabric and make it a sweater or something. I tell her it's possible. Then I turn around and those bratty sisters are in my damn Beatles swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment