Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Mario Dream.

This dream was a lot like Mario in a way. I haven't played Mario in ages, so I have no clue why I dreamt this. I'm holding onto this vine that is hanging from the heavens and sliding back down to Earth. There are even coins connected to the vines. (No joke.) I am a guy in this dream, too. When I reach the ground, a woman comes up to me and tells me that she's my mom. I tell her that she can't possibly be my mother, that I already have one. Somehow she gets killed by some evil guy, so I bury her in this shallow, flooded grave. I start climbing back up the vine with coins to reach the heavens (I guess I was killed as well), but I get scared of the heights I am at and I start sliding back down. Suddenly my dream plays-over the beginning of the dream and when the woman comes up to me to tell me she's my mom, I believe her this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment