Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Go, Greyhound. Go.

Dreamt I was in this computer room or maybe just a bedroom with a computer in it. There were collages on the walls. A woman is also in the room and she digs me. She disappears and an Indian woman appears in her place. We're in love for some reason and she tells me she has to go. This is where the republicans come into play. They are trying to kidnap her (because we're both women, dating). I give her a hug and hate myself to see her have to leave. I lean in to kiss her cheek but instead I whisper to her that I'll meet her somewhere. Maybe the republicans were listening in? I don't know. She disappears and I get on computer. But then Sara Quin appears in the room and she wants to take a picture with me. As the camera lens gets nearer, I notice how filthy it is, so I try to clean it off as best as I could. Then everything disappears and I'm living in the house I grew up in. I'm with Devin and we're waiting for my dad to pick us up to take us to Minnesota. He doesn't show up at the right time, so I call my mom and ask her where he is. Then I start packing and put my stuffed animal Robot and Macbook in a backpack and wait some more. Then I'm outside and I notice this huge greyhound parked outside. Instead of letting us on, Dad gets off and the greyhound leaves. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment