Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Cat Guy.

Dreamt I was this bigger black lady and obtained a cat somehow. I wanted to keep the cat, but Devin and his dad both said that they had to drive the cat to Texas. (Maybe it wandered a little too far off from home??) I kept the cat nearby, hoping they'd forget that I had it with me. At some point the cat turned into a guy (with his dad) and I turned into myself. I am on the streets with Frasier, Niles, and Daphne from the television show Frasier, and we are in this crowd of people. The weather looked like it was about to rain, it seemed chilly. I think we might have been doing a walk-for-cure type thing. I remember looking at our feet and noticed that Niles was barefoot, Frasier had on these ballet-flat like shoes with socks on (I'm totally serious.), and I was wearing ballet flats only with no socks on. I didn't check out Daphne's feet, I guess. Anyways, Niles was complaining about not wearing any shoes and that the rocks were hurting his feet, and Frasier snapped back at him about why he didn't put shoes on this morning. It was really strange how they acted so much like their characters on the show. Anyways, the cat that turned into a guy ends up going ahead of us in the crowd and Niles keeps a close eye on him. I'm back to being the bigger black lady again and I can see the future. The dad of this guy tells us that he'll go after him and bring him back, but I know (because I can tell the future) that if the dad goes after him, then we will never find this 'cat-guy' again.. He'll definitely disappear into the crowd forever if the dad follows him, so I went after the guy myself. I brought him back to the group and kept changing little things that would effect the future later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment