Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Weirdass Dream.

Dreamt I was at this campsite. I had a bad case of the runs... I go to the bathroom and when I feel a little better, I exit the bathroom and I'm in this basement with my sister Sarah. We're kind of half-packing to leave, but also planning to stay there that night. She's being her usual irritating bitch-self, so I have to suffer through that as well. I wanted to go to bed, but she wanted to watch Golden Girls. I changed the channel to Dead Zone and she yelled "PUT GOLDEN GIRLS BACK ON!" Then I grabbed pillows to try to get her to realize I was tired and wanted sleep. I also told her that I get to sleep in the bigger couch because I'm taller (barely, but still). Then she tells me that she sleeps with 12 pillows, so I only get one pillow and I give her the rest to make up for it. (Strangely, in real life I have a pillow case that holds two pillows. In my dream, I acknowledged this and took note.) Then, on a sunny afternoon, lol, Devin and I are walking up to these bathrooms at the campground and as soon as I get into it, I sit down and go potty again (the runs, I tell ya). Somehow our astral plane meshes with another and I'm sitting on the toilet in this campground bathroom but also sitting on a bus at the same time. (Devin was in the stall next to me and is sitting beside me on bus). These two guys turn their heads and start talking to us. They tell us that we all played poker once and that even though I didn't know how to play I beat them in one hand. All the while, I'm thinking in my head, "Oh my god, can they see me with my pants down??" I wasn't sure if I was also going to the bathroom on the bus. LOL.. Yikes. Anyways, then this guy that was the son of my old boss gets on the bus with something wrapped in a blanket. He and his "wife" supposedly had a baby real recently. When he brings the baby over for Devin and I to see, he shows us this teeny tiny kitten. That's when, in my head, I think "Oh yeah, his wife is that human cat." Apparently the kitten was a premie, ha ha. God this is a weirdass dream. Anyways, he tells us that he's hoping that when the kitten gets older it might learn to talk. Devin and I both hold the "baby's" paw and he tells us he appreciates that we are even accepting the poor thing, because everyone else he knows thinks it's the product of bestiality. (In the dream I imagined the mom was a woman, just with cat-like features.) I felt bad, because I would have held the kittens hand more, but I was afraid that because it was a newborn it was too fragile, so I was kind of pissed that Devin acted so nurturing compared to me. I kind of glared at him a few times while we coo'd at the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment