Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Running Away

I dreamt Devin and I were standing and he started trying to rape me. He got violent just to be able to. I was so scared and terrified. When he finished or when I got away, I somehow eventually turned into a four year old girl trying to hide and run away from her dad who did the same thing. I had an animal or a robot with me and we traveled together. I'd go into random neighbor houses asking for food and after one lady gave me some food she seemed off so I asked her if she told my dad where I was. She shook her head yes and the robot or animal let me go ahead and try to escape but I got stuck hiding under a short window. I attempted to crawl under another ever lower window and a sibling saw me and alerted everyone. I started trying to run but the "dad" caught up I think. 

Woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment