Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Makeup Mishap

Today I dreamt that Dad, Sarah, and I were heading to a concert. I had a bunch of makeup but it all sucked for me. I had a few bottles of foundation but the one I put on was extremely dark, so I put on a moisturizer to hopefully even out the tone. The rest is a little hazy, but basically I Mr. Bean'd my face pretty bad and had no time to fix it, so we started heading to the concert. Dad and Sarah were big sports about it though and weren't embarrassed by me at all, lolol. 



Sometime last week I also dreamt that I was at Sarah's and she had her life360 app open and for some reason/somehow she saw one of my exes and his wife/family on the app living right behind her or something? I dunno, I don't remember much of it, but I just remember that part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment