Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gay Ending.

Dreamt I was in college, corresponding through the internet. I'm working on math. Very confusing and impossible fractions, to be exact. My mom and sister and some random old lady are trying to help me with my homework, but at some point the old lady distracts me by noticing a pearl bracelet I'm wearing. I explain something about it, and then I get back to my homework and have to click on this link to talk to a small group of other classmates online and the link wouldn't show, it was broken. Then my mom gives me this graphic novel and tells me excitedly about it. It's this woman that looks only slightly like her. She's a detective and going through a divorce. (In real life, my mom has always wanted to be a detective thanks to shows like Matlock, Murder She Wrote, Perry Mason, Law & Order, etc.. She's also divorced.) So I look through the book, I remember lots of reds, yellows and blues in the book. Also, at some point the woman grabs a bunch of produce from a supermarket and starts chucking the fruit at her ex-husband's house.

This next part I cannot for the life of me make out. It's a bunch of scribbles on my journal. Here's the closest I can come up with:

Took photo camera sound T&S boyman ??? <- Boyman? Batman? Boothawn? Boy's hawn? I don't know.

Then I'm walking up the pond road where my family used to live and the ground is covered in snow. I notice my mom's legs sticking out of a plastic container-tub behind an electric fence. I go over and realize the electric fence isn't on, so I climb through and pull my mom out and she's drunk off her ass. Apparently she fell into it and didn't realize. So I walk her up the hill/road while she staggers.

Then I'm in a Walmart parking lot, looking into the back of a truck. Some guy is sitting in it and he has three stuffed animals that I had owned when I was little. One of them was "Frankie", my monster of frankenstein doll I cherished as a kid. I pointed him out and told the guy I wanted the doll back. He grabbed it but the doll was tangled up in the thread of the two other dolls. I climbed into the truck to help untangle him and the truck started moving and eventually parked in the driveway of the house I grew up in. The dream turned slightly sexual for a few minutes. The guy I was with kept brushing his hands near my thighs.

Then I'm in this city hall and there are tables all over the place, booklets with the word "Homophobia" and pictures of rainbows splashed on the covers. A person with the booklet tells me I missed the meeting. We were supposed to talk about the negative effects of homophobia. I talk to the person for a few seconds about it, and then I walk out of the building. I start walking down the street and I have my dog Moses with me. (He's a tiny little guy, half-Papillon, half-Chihuahua). I see my brother Joran in the doorway of an arcade room and he smiles at Moses and hugs me and says he misses us (the family. He lives in Florida.) Then he asks me where Sarah (sister) and Mom live, and I tell him they live in town above Sportsman's Bar and he looks half in anger, half in disappointment and says "I wonder why they never visit me, then." We both walk into the arcade room and Joran starts playing one of the games. My uncle Thane is standing next to him also playing a game. Joran wins a game and starts typing his name in but for some reason I saw, "Wecarealot" Which is a Faith No More song. Which is a band Joran loves. I point at the high scores and say, "That looks like "We Care A Lot" and Joran laughs and starts singing the song and some girl turns around behind us and puts her arm around Joran and sings along as well (and at some point they sing the words "gays and lesbos" in the song.. I remember that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment