Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, December 10, 2010

How Does It Feel?

Dreamt that whenever I go to bed, I go to this realm. (I know, I know. That makes no sense. Well, maybe you think it does make sense and you're thinking, "Obvious Alyssa is very obvious." But I mean I actually fell into this realm after falling asleep in another dream. It was kind of like Sliders, only the wormhole appears when I go to bed and start dreaming.) Anyways, enough explaining. I dreamt I was in this gay bar with this guy that looked like a mix between Ben Affleck and Stephen Trask (of Hedwig & The Angry Inch).. More or less, he looked like the lead singer of Semi-Precious Weapons with a black modernized mushroom haircut. He and I and 11 other people were competing in this band competition. We chose the song Blue Monday by Orgy. Strangely all the other groups chose a bunch of Christian-sounding songs. After the song was over, I walked to this window seat and the guy and I started making out. I started thinking in my head "Oh god, if we have sex, I'll wake up pregnant and have to explain everything to Devin.." I was so happy the guy I was with was gay, it made me feel like I shouldn't be guilty about not really being attracted to him either. It must have been the non-existant liquor. After that I was outside of the gas station in Warrens and was talking to two old highschool classmates.




No comments:

Post a Comment