Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Vampires

In a Walmart with a bunch of others. There's something wrong but I can't remember what. This Walmart is closed, middle of night. We're all wandering or eating the food and kind of hiding out til morning. At some point I open a door and it kind of turns into dad's house looking out his backyard door. Something outside... I'm a little nervous what's out there. I think vampires? I have this boyfriend and it seems like we were trying to keep it on the down low, but I think I jump into his arms when I see him again. I really can't remember anything but we're trying to get away from these vampires or maybe we are the vampires? Seems like after I open the door and I look out, after awhile I am following my boyfriend dude through the woods a short distance (remember this is dad's property) and we jump extremely high and land in a tree house. So maybe we were the vampires? No idea.. 


I kind of remember another bit. We're all outside the Warrens Mall and there's a little kid out there. I can't remember if I'm trying to help the kid or what like maybe I'm worried a car will back up and hit them or a vampire will get to them etc... I dunno. 

No comments:

Post a Comment