Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Another Tornado

Had a migraine last night. Took a magnesium and a melatonin to maybe help me sleep (still took awhile to finally calm down) but I had a weird dream, and I can't remember most of it. It's like I was in this game but it was real life. It was me and two other guys. I think my brain kept changing who they were - so nobody specific. We were hiding in an abandoned house that was similar to my childhood home. It was night time and maybe lightning. There were these big Kong-lile monsters coming after us in waves. We had to hide and hope it wouldn't find us. Then my dream switched to daytime and I'm with my husband and my sister. We're going outside (still in game-mode) and heading towards the garage. We're not sure what we need to fight but as I'm walking around the house to get to the garage I'm noticing that the clouds are just getting darker and darker. My vision is soooo bad though, so I couldn't tell. It was just really blurry... But it was also getting windier. I tell them there's a tornado coming (it's like right on top of us at this point). We get in a truck and start trying to drive away. I show them on a phone how blurry my vision was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment