Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Clothes and Concerts

Dreamt first that I was at Grandpa's house but it wasn't really his house. It was like a garage sale or something at a park shelter or something. First I saw pictures and Sarah and Garrett and I were doing through them. I really liked some of the clothes so I was going to keep a whole bunch of them. 

Then I dreamt that I was in Grandma's bedroom at the trailer. There was music playing (like a music video) and it was showing a picture of me up, zoomed in way too close, and I was singing horribly. Everyone likes it (because even though the stage was set up like Grandma's bedroom, there was a lot of people there at the concert). After my song suddenly I'm watching some sexy version of me coming out on stage in a barely-there blue bikini with two others. I'm singing along to a different song. Not me seeing. I'm watching someone else perform and I love it, though the screen is still set to me in the bikini and two others in bikinis. My hair was long, teeth bright white, face looked beautiful etc. totally not me 

No comments:

Post a Comment