Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 20, 2023

Another Fucking Tornado

Dad was in a chair by the window at his old house. Mom was in a chair further in the living room. I was standing. Sarah and a smaller boy were also there. We were young and a family again. A dog was outside and didn't want to come in so I kept yelling for it, finally blue lightning non stop outside, so I finally yelled for the dog and it came in. Just as he came in it picked up outside. Tornado happened. I ran to mom and hugged her/covered her to keep her safe. 


Woke up. Dad was with me. (Not my dad anymore...) He told me a tornado blew all of us away "everyone running like rabbits .. can't find anyone"... So we searched everywhere. We wandered the road and split up.. he took one side and went right and I took the other. I went towards town. Finally I decided to check for people that are hurt. I went into a building to see if maybe they were all in a makeshift hospital. I wandered until I found who I thought was Sarah. She wouldn't wake up but wasn't dead. Coma? I made note of her room and looked for mom and the brother. Went into a room and found "mom" (wasn't her.. looked nothing like her) she actually woke up. I told her we needed to get the fuck out of here. The people running this place were keeping everyone hostage or something. We crawled through the window and I told her to hide while I looked for the brother. Found him with a family eating dinner. Got his attention through a window but some lady also noticed so I kept walking last and hid behind a door / what looked like a bathroom stall. Finally I ran back out, saw he was outside the house this time following his "new mom" and I snatched him up and started running. I found "mom" and gave him to her. I let them continue hiding and was thinking of how to get Sarah when I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment