Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, November 17, 2023

Fighting

I can only remember bits. Like maybe the main gist of my dream... I and a couple other people were fighting this bad guy and his whole town. ((Okay I remember why we were fighting him. We were hanging out normally and this guy just sprays us with this hose and we got suspicious and find out that it's going to do something bad to us. He hit my right arm and I remember thinking I'll only be able to fight with my left arm then..)) Anyways, we came up with an idea to work with this other guy that makes weapons and we would put a bomb in the town to blow up or something? I can't remember. We're sneaking around and wandering through what looks like dad's property, hallways, basements, etc, trying to find a good place to set the weapon. I remember filling this guy that was stuck in the town a little longer and he was showing me how to sneak around and hide the weapon better. I remember having to pull a hood up to cover myself and walk past all these bad guys in a hallway.. anyways it seems like we did set the weapon somewhere good and we're able to just get the bad guys.  


((I do kind of remember that one of the other guys on my team was my boyfriend or something.. we kissed when we met up again))

No comments:

Post a Comment