Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Come To My Window.

Dreamt I heard Sara Quin singing a little bit of Leo Sayer's You Make Me Feel Like Dancing. Then I was walking down the street and I can hear this music playing in my head and I start strutting down the street. I. DON'T. KNOW. WHY.

Also dreamt I talked with my friend Anna on the phone.

Then I dreamt I was a little girl, maybe 6 years old, and I was alone in this hallway (that was also a thrift store) trying to put on this skirt that was too small. There were people one room away and their voices were getting closer and I was getting worried they would see my underwear. It was a family that walked in. I don't remember if the skirt ever got on, but I remember a little boy that the family brought in had a crush on me.

And also dreamt that I was in my old childhood bedroom and could hear the actress AJ Langer talking outside my bedroom (in the living room) about how she was getting married soon and that she was worried her budget wasn't going to work for it. She wanted to go back to college and she was 26 already. She was worried she wouldn't have a shot at going back to school. She started crying outside and left the house and walked around past my window and when she saw me she stopped and looked at me. I opened the window and she crawled in. I told her that I heard her dilemma and that I was so sorry about everything she was going through. She talked about her budget for a second and I listened intently. When she finished telling me her problem, I gave her a big hug. I had the urge to kiss her but I knew it was all in vain. Instead, I told her she was such a good friend to me. Suddenly my hair falls out in clumps while I hug her and I freak out. I scream a little and this father figure walks in. He's pissed that my hair was cut. Apparently the little boy from the last part of the dream had cut my hair without my knowledge. The father figure yells at me for getting into a situation like this and AJ tells me she's had similar stalker issues before. While this dad is yelling at me, AJ and I are pulling out the loose hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment